Friday, August 26, 2005

Moving House

I have moved to http://blog.thinkersroom.com, and i have also migrated all posts and comments. YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE SO CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARLS/BLOGROLLS ACCORDINGLY!!!!
Well, it's been real. It's been real.

Blogger has been home for 8 months now but its time for us to part ways. That blogspot thing in the url was driving me nuts! (Random question ... why isn't it thinkersroom.blogger.com?)

I am in the process of moving to a shiny new domain, that is, surprise surprise, thinkersroom.com. Reason i'm telling you now before i complete the transition is that importing everything from blogger is a royal pain in the .. er .. toe and once is quite enough for me. Plus an idea or two would be well received.

I trust you'll follow me to my new digs.

And update your bookmarks, links, sidebars, etc to the new digs!

Thanks or all your support and emails and comments.

M