Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Stupid Tree

I have moved to http://blog.thinkersroom.com, and i have also migrated all posts and comments. YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE SO CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARLS/BLOGROLLS ACCORDINGLY!!!!
I've been watching with much amusement the fiasco that one Prince Harry has burrowed his ignorant self into. Sky News actually went to his school and interviewed his teachers, one of whom was like:

"Certainly we did World War II history! As a matter of fact we covered the holocaust extensively"

This effectively knocks every last vestige of his already weak defence out of the water.

When I got to the part where he apologized "... if I offended anyone" I stopped listening and tuned into CNN weather. He cannot claim to have been ignorant so I wonder what was running through his mind when he got that uniform. It took considerable effort to find a Nazi uniform, as they are not exactly stocked, so he cannot claim that it was a whim!

Smacks of a boy who fell out of the stupid tree and hit every last branch on his downward descent.

It is just a matter of time before His Highness appears decked out as below:



Prince Harry Arrives For the Martin Luther King Memorial

Blog Watch

Trawling the net has come up with some more local colour representing far and wide: Check out The Shipwright Returns, Things That Go Bump in the night, My..thology