Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Fret not my pets!

I have moved to http://blog.thinkersroom.com, and i have also migrated all posts and comments. YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE SO CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARLS/BLOGROLLS ACCORDINGLY!!!!
I think i should create a page for this :: I will NOT, repeat, NOT take down the Original Thinker's Room. It shall remain up forever (or at least until yahoo decide to cash in their chips)

In fact on that note i've just noticed the guestbook was full. Well, it ain't now so go and sign it

I've also run across some Kenyan blogs you might like to visit Virtual Insanity, a bunch of dudes and dudettes I think in Cananda, Bankelele, a banker in Kenya Cock And Bull Stories a techie in Somalia, Poetycally and Pressure Makes Diamond, a student in Finland

Also check out Mawazo Na Mawaidha, Mshairi and Nicholas Gichu

Qute of the day:
Everyone tells me i'm paranoid