Friday, January 07, 2005

Live

I have moved to http://blog.thinkersroom.com, and i have also migrated all posts and comments. YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE SO CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARLS/BLOGROLLS ACCORDINGLY!!!!
Much as I loathe the commenting system (no space to collect links and email addresses from my peeps) I'll just bite the bullet and go live anyway. I'm not going to kill off The Old Site but will still retain it as a repository for articles and short stories and other odds and ends, so you'll probably not want do delete your bookmarks and links to it. Still thinking of the best way to pull that off.

But at the end of the day you can either go to the Original or to here, the blog. Both will remain up, so bookmark them both!

Now I join the ranks of Kenyan bloggers like Kenyan Pundit, Mental Acrobatics and Kui. No doubt there are others I shall inevitably run into, and when I do i'll duly add their links. In fact save me time and tell me who you are!

BTW in a twist of fate Kenyan Pundit and Mental Acrobatics are both in town. Mental Acrobatics is gallivanting about the place and Kenyan Pundit, who would dearly love the full credit for my blogification (there you go my dear!) appears to be on a holday that consists chiefy or work :)