Friday, January 07, 2005

Work And Play

I have moved to http://blog.thinkersroom.com, and i have also migrated all posts and comments. YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE SO CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARLS/BLOGROLLS ACCORDINGLY!!!!
Instead of building the nation with the sweat of honest toil I am surfing, blogging and indulging in gratuitous and wanton violence by playing Unreal Tournament. But then again I have a meeting tomorrow so at the end of the day it all balances. A solid lunch consisting chiefly of potatoes and some sections from an unfortunate swine are making me very mellow and tolerant to my fellow man. In any case I had a presentation this morning that went very well and I'm going to justly reward myself.

Quote of the day:
"I love children. In fact on my desk I have the head of a small boy"

-Steven King