Monday, January 31, 2005

Oh Kenya!

I have moved to http://blog.thinkersroom.com, and i have also migrated all posts and comments. YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE SO CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARLS/BLOGROLLS ACCORDINGLY!!!!
Calling the Education Ministry is an exercise in frustration. Opening the Yellow Pages to get the necessary numbers should give you the first clue. About 10 of the senior most officials have the very same number.

You'd think that this would be a good sign that you would get a response. This is where you would be wrong. Immediately my call was answered I was immediately consigned to hold without hearing a human voice. A minute later I was disconnected altogether. This charade took place three more times before I gave up.

For hours of entertainment, try calling the Office Of The President. You will run around in circles like a circus beast for hours of endless entertainment!

Oddly enough, the Immigration Ministry is pretty good when it comes to telephone inquiries.