Friday, February 25, 2005

Disclaimer

I have moved to http://blog.thinkersroom.com, and i have also migrated all posts and comments. YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE SO CHANGE YOUR BOOKMARLS/BLOGROLLS ACCORDINGLY!!!!
If you go to this link (Clay Court) in the Friday Nation 25 Feb 2005, you will find something under the heading Job Openings. This was in fact sourced from this humble establishment, and can be read in full and unedited right here.

Even before you fire off emails asking me many hard questions, let me head you off at the pass
  • I am not Clay Muganda
  • Clay Muganda is not me
  • M does not stand for Muganda
  • I have no affiliations with Nation Media Group or the Standard (Despite valiant efforts to assure them I won't say no if they offer to give me cash each month)

T.O.K - Gal U A Lead